نقد و بررسی
سوئیچ شبکه سیسکو 24 پورت WS-C3750G-24T-S
سوئیچ سیسکو 3750
مشخصات سوئیچ شبکه سیسکو 24 پورت WS-C3750G-24T-S
- برند: Cisco
- تعداد پورتهای اترنت: 24x 1 Gbps
- لایه کارکرد سوئیچ: Layer 3
- نوع کاربرد سوئیچ: Access, Distribution
- قابل تنظیم: بله
- قابلیت استک کردن:
- حافظه فلش: 16 MB
- حافظه RAM سوئیچ: 128 MB
- حداکثر نرخ ارسال (بیت بر ثانیه): 32Gbps
- نرخ ارسال (بسته در ثانیه، بسته 64 بایتی): 37.5 Mpps
- حداکثر تعداد VLAN های فعال: 1024
- حداکثر آدرسهای مک: 12000
- توان منبع پاور: 100-240 VAC
- ظاهر فیزیکی: قابل نصب در رک
- وزن: 4.6 Kg
- ابعاد: 4.4 * 44.5 * 32.6 سانتیمتر
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series includes the following configurations:
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24T-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S-12 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-48TS-48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24TS-24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24PS-24 Ethernet 10/100 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24FS-24 100BASE-FX Ethernet ports and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-1U-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four SFP uplinks, 1-rack unit (RU) height
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24PS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24WS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af, Cisco prestandard PoE and two SFP uplinks and an integrated wireless LAN controller
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series is available with either the IP Base image or the IP Services image. The IP Base image feature set includes advanced quality of service (QoS), rate-limiting, access control lists (ACLs), static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) and EIGRP stub routing, capabilities. The IP Services image provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IPv6 and multicast routing.
Cisco StackWise Technology offers Stackable Resiliency
Cisco StackWise technology is a stacking architecture optimized for Gigabit Ethernet. This technology is designed to respond to additions, deletions, and redeployment while maintaining constant performance. Cisco StackWise technology unites up to nine individual switches into a single logical unit, using special stack-interconnect cables and stacking software. The individual switches can be any combination of Cisco Catalyst 3750 and Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches. The stack behaves as a single switching unit that is managed by a master switch, elected from one of the member switches. The master switch automatically creates and updates all the switching and optional routing tables. A working stack can accept new members or delete old ones without service interruption.
Cisco EnergyWise Technology
Cisco EnergyWise is an innovative architecture, added to the Cisco Catalyst 3750 switches, promoting companywide sustainability by reducing energy consumption across an entire corporate infrastructure and affecting more than 50 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions created by worldwide building infrastructure, a much greater effect than the 2 percent generated by the IT industry. Cisco EnergyWise enables companies to measure the power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices and manage power consumption with specific policies, reducing power consumption to realize increased cost savings, potentially affecting any powered device.
EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-based approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoints. The network discovers Cisco EnergyWise manageable devices, monitors their power consumption, and takes action based on business rules to reduce power consumption. EnergyWise uses a unique domain-naming system to query and summarize information from large sets of devices, making it simpler than traditional network management capabilities. Cisco EnergyWise’s management interfaces allow facilities and network management applications to communicate with endpoints and each other using the network as a unifying fabric. The management interface uses standard SNMP or SSL to integrate Cisco and third-party management systems.
Cisco EnergyWise extends the network as a platform for the power control plane for gathering, managing, and reducing power consumption of all devices, resulting in companywide optimized power delivery and reduced energy costs.
Primary Features and Benefits
Ease of Use: “Plug-and-Play” Configuration
Integrated Wireless LAN Controller
Availability: Uninterrupted Performance at Layer 2 and Layer 3
With Cisco StackWise technology, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series offers greater efficiency for multicast applications such as video. Each data packet is put onto the backplane only once, which provides more effective support for more data streams.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series supports jumbo frames on the 10/100/1000 configurations for advanced data and video applications requiring very large frames. All Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series switch models also support jumbo frames.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series supports IPv6 routing in hardware for maximum performance. As network devices grow and the need for larger addressing and higher security becomes critical, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series will be ready to meet the requirement.
Standard PoE Support: Graceful Addition of IP Communications
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750G PoE models support Cisco IP phones and Cisco Aironet® wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. The Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750G 24-port versions can support 24 simultaneous full-powered PoE ports at 15.4W for maximum powered device support. The 48-port versions can deliver the necessary power to support 24 ports at 15.4W, 48 ports at 7.7W, or any combination in between.
10 Gigabit Ethernet Support: Increased Uplink Bandwidth for Gigabit Ethernet Deployments
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series allows network managers to incrementally add IEEE 802.3ae-compliant 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in their wiring closets or grid clusters, further facilitating and enhancing Gigabit Ethernet networks. This provides investment protection to customers who want to use their existing fiber plant, add uplink bandwidth capacity to their switching stacks, and provide higher performance to applications and users. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series offers an even greater variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet port configuration switches.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series (Figure 5) offers both a superior command-line interface (CLI) for detailed configuration and Cisco Network Assistant Software, a Web-based tool for quick configuration based on preset templates. In addition, CiscoWorks supports the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series for networkwide management. Table 1 lists the features and benefits of the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series.